Too much stress over long periods of time can reduce the levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin in the brain. These neurotransmitters are responsible for helping to balance mood and increase productivity.
Both of these neurotransmitters are very important.
Without enough SEROTONIN in the brain, feelings of sadness, gloom, apathy, and hopelessness may arise.
And without enough DOPAMINE, it can become very difficult to start work or projects, stay on task, or get tasks completed.
But there are Essential Oils that have been shown to help balance out these neurotransmitter levels. These include:
• Wild Orange
• Clary Sage
BERGAMOT is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used BERGAMOT for years to reduce feelings of stress.
BERGAMOT is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
• Calming and soothing aroma.
• Provides skin purifying benefits.
• Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
• Diffuse when stress levels or tension is high.
• Apply to the skin in the shower and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
• Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
• Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
• Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
QUESTION – IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE, WOULD YOU RATHER BE (1) VERY PRODUCTIVE, BUT FEELING SAD AND GLOOMY, OR (2) FEELING HAPPY, BUT STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE WORK AND TASKS?